Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Tagged by: xhellokiri
1. When is your birthday?
A: 17th of May - better known as Norway’s National Day.
2. What is your favorite color?
A: Green! Or blue. Or ocean green/blue..
3. What is your favorite holiday and why?
A: Suprisingly, it’s Easter. No stressing and it’s all about having a good time with your family.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
A: Here in Norway! If I weren’t living here, my life wouldn’t be as it is today, and I’ve would probably be another person too. But except from Norway, I would like to live in Korea, or maybe Chicago.
5. Are you a morning or a night person?
A: Does it count if you’re up all night until it’s morning? Haha. Well, I guess it depends. Sometimes I just jump out of bed instantly when my alarmclock beeps, but the next morning I’ll use hours to just open my eyes…
6. What is your most embarrassing moment?
A: When I and a my male friend were going to see who could swim the fastest, and I found out that my bikini wasn’t that clever to crawl in…
7. All time favorite movie? (U CAN ONLY PICK ONE!)
A: I don’t really have one, but… Kung Fu Panda? Haha
8. Tell me a secret.
A: I’m still not used to see other asians than my brother (and me) when I’m out in public.. I almost get scared when an other asian makes eyecontact with me, but at the same time I’m thinking that they may be my uncle or something.
When I see an asian online, I’m all like “Hey, my fellow yellow brotha!”.
My mind still tries to find out an conclusion on why I’m like this..
9. Do you believe in God ?
A: I did when I were 9-12 years old, but not anymore. But I respect everyone who does, and every other religious beliefs. If I were forced to have a religion, it would be Old Norse mythology (Thor, Vallhall, ect).
10. What is your ideal boyfriend/girlfriend? :)
A: A Homo Sapiens who makes me laugh (in a good way), and who can be open about things. And who is understanding and can see things from more that one perspective. Other than that… I don’t really have that many simple, specific qualifications, haha. After knowing a person for a while, you know if they’re potential partners or not. Be aware of that sometimes, it takes quite a while.
11. How do you define love?
A: An English four letter word that many people use too often without meaning it, or knowing what it means. It’s often used as an over rated word for something you like or are interested in. It’s often closer than you think, and often right in front of your eyes. It’s something that people should appreciate or be more aware of that it is. It’s something many people have too big expectations to, and often don’t think over that they already have it. It’s something that you always have and give, but you don’t always feel or recognize this. It’s an English four letter word, with the letters ‘L’, ‘O’, ‘V’, ‘E’ of the Latin alphabet (A-Z).
- What it your favorite animal, and why? (Homo Sapiens counts!)
- Who is the person that inspires you the most?
- What is/are your goal(s) for this month (May)?
- What is your star sign or blood type, and do you think you fit to the describing of your star sign/blood type?
- Favorite tumblr?
- Favorite website?
- The grade you got on your last test?
- A song that you can’t stand?
- Person you would like to meet somewhere in the future, and where?
- If you could be any other person for 24 hours, who would you be?
- Your dream job/career?
(FYI: I don’t really know that many people in here, so except the few I talk to, I choose blogs that I think will answer, and/or really like, and/or who follow me. *coughlonercough*)
@xhellokiri (Tagging you back! :P)